The Afternotes will be participating once again in the Strawbery Banke Candlelight Stroll!
This popular event takes place during the first three weekends of December at Strawbery Banke Museum in Portsmouth, NH. We will be performing on Sunday, December 13. We will be caroling throughout the grounds starting at approximately 6:00 pm.
Stroll through life in a simpler time as 350 years of American history, winter traditions, and holiday celebrations unfolds around you in New Hampshire’s oldest waterfront neighborhood.
- Historic houses from four centuries with decorations hand-crafted from natural materials
- Hundreds of wood and glass candle boxes lighting the lanes and landscape
- Live music and holiday entertainment for all ages
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Holiday decoration demonstrations
- Traditional barrel making demonstrations
- 18th century holiday hearth cooking
- Tinsmith demonstrations
- Ice skating on Puddle Dock Pond
More information including online tickets, directions and parking information can be found on the Strawbery Banke’s web site.